- - What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- - What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- - The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- - How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and SharingHalHigdon.com does not currently collect, record and analyze information of visitors to halhigdon.com through the use of first- or third-party cookies. We only collect personal data in the form of an email address that you volunteer to us in the form in the footer of our website, through the MailChimp (mailchimp.com), the data processor. We do not collect any additional personally identifiable information. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
1a. Purpose of processing personal dataHalhigdon.com uses the collected data to communicate with visitors about promotions, products, and services. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
1b. CookiesCookies are small pieces of information sent by a website to a visitor’s hard disk. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Our website does not actively employ any first- or third-party cookies, but reserves the right to do so in the future, to benefit the consumer by improving and personalizing the user experience. If halhigdon.com chooses to employ cookies in the future, we will provide notice to the consumer and ask for affirmative consent prior to cookie placement.
2. Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - See what personal data we have about you, if any.
- - Have us delete any personal data we have about you.
- - Express any concern you have about our use of your data.